BUELL 1125CR ( 2010 )
As Erik Buell's eyes of a avant-garde day bistro racer, the Buell® 1125CR blends class-leading achievement with adverse administration and a abandoned attitude to advance the boundaries of the streetfighter category. Buell Lightning models and the new 1125CR™ are at the amount of what Buell is all about - authentic achievement with a broad, seamless ability commitment in a bare down, raw and advancing package.
Each Buell archetypal is advised utilizing the Buell Trilogy of Technology™ - anatomy rigidity, centralized mass, and low unsprung weight - to aftermath a motorcycle which responds instantly to addition input.
As Erik Buell's vision of a modern day café racer, the Buell® 1125CR blends class-leading performance with sinister styling and a wicked attitude to push the boundaries of the streetfighter category. Buell Lightning models and the NEW 1125CRTM are at the core of what Buell is all about - pure performance with a broad, seamless power delivery in a stripped down, raw and aggressive package. Each Buell model is designed utilizing the Buell Trilogy of TechnologyTM - chassis rigidity, centralized mass, and low unsprung weight - to produce a motorcycle which responds instantly to rider input.
Feature and Specification BUELL 1125CR ( 2010 )
• Buell Helicon® 1125cc liquid-cooled fourstroke, 72-degree V-Twin engine with DDFI 3 Electronic Fuel Injection ECM
• Compact oblique stacked six-speed transmission configuration
• Ram-air pressurized air box
2010 Buell 1125CR• Goodyear® Hibrex® final drive belt with Flexten Plus technology with a constant-tension pulley for smoother on/off throttle transitions
• Underslung muffler with Helmholtz chamber
• Twin side-mount radiators with outer covers designed to absorb impact
• HVA (Hydraulic Vacuum Assist) clutch with slipper action
• 6-spoke, cast aluminum wheels
• Pirelli Diablo Corsa III tires
• Steel braided brake lines
• Fully adjustable 47 mm Showa inverted fork
• Fully adjustable Showa rear shock absorber
• Fuel-in Frame Intuitive Response Chassis
• Rigid cast-aluminum swingarm
• Adjustable hand and foot controls