Monday, October 6, 2008

WARNING!!!!

O.K. fellow bloggers/readers.
.
I first off have to say there is a new guy popping in and out on comments.
His name is secret, unless he want's to claim the photo he sent to me. I'll let you know if it was really him.
.
He does not have a blog(Yet). I've been communicating with him here and there through e-mails. Nice guy. I'm trying to convince him to blog, and I think I'm working him in the right direction.
.
Remember when I posted behind the scenes blogger buddies a while back. Well, he has decided to help contribute to my cause of making you spit water, coffee, beer, and soda pop all over your keyboards, and making you laugh out loud at work to make your co-workers wonder just WTF you are doing over there.
.
Soooooo, this is your fair warning.
.
DO NOT SCROLL DOWN WITH YOUNG CHILDREN WHO CAN READ IN CLOSE PROXIMITY.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DO NOT HAVE A MOUTHFUL OF LIQUID WHEN YOU DO SCROLL DOWN.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IF YOU DO NOT LAUGH, THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CAGERS AND BIKERS ALIKE WILL APPRECIATE THIS ONE!
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment