Thursday, October 2, 2008

Son's of Anarchy Episod 5 review


.
.
.

To start this post off, there is a little pop quiz for you.

.
.
.

Who or what is Sam Cro or Sam Crow?
.
.
.
The answer(s) will be at the bottom of this post, but I want you to try to figure it out on your own, if you have not already.
.
.
.
Episode #5 review.
.
.
.
O.K. can I just say Eew at Wax On/ Wax Off! Too funny!
Why did they even have to make that a part of this show? This guy would have gotten the sh*t kicked out of him in prison on a daily basis if he really went around O.C.D. Masturbating himself all the time in front of everyone. WTF!?! I love the Asian woman in the restaraunt. Her comments are way funny! I love you jack off guy! You come back any time!
.
.
.
The Tattoo thing. Wow. I wonder if the prospect is having any second thoughts.
(I can't say more 'cause I don't want to ruin it for those who have not seen this episode yet.)
.
.
.
And the ATF guy is just creepy.
.
.
.
I can't say a whole lot more about this episode that won't ruin the show.
.
.
.
So We move onto the answer(s) to the pop quiz.
.
.
.
My wife gets total credit for this one.
.
.
.
I couldn't figure it out. She would ask me, "Who is Sam Crow?" I'd say, "I don't know. They have never said. I am assumiming it is Clay's last name one word Samcro." She bought that for a while, but It never sat right with her. She said to me in this episode. "It can't be Clay's last name. It's two words, Look at the banner that says Sam Crow and listen to the way people refer to the name. Like... "I'm nothing without Sam Cro" as if they are referring to the club, not Clay. This is when it dawned on her. It is Sam Cro, and Sam Crow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have you figured it out yet?
.
.
.
.
.
.Still not yet?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Keep scrolling!
.
.
.
.
.
.
O.K., here it is if you have not got it.
.
.
.
This means SAM CRO
.
Son's of Anarchy Motorcycle
C
lub Redwood Original
.

For the Women of the club or the "old ladies" as they refer to it, add the "W" for SAM CROW.
.
Son's of Anarchy Motorcycle
Club Redwood Original Women
.

Way to go Mrs. M!

No comments:

Post a Comment