Saturday, April 26, 2008

She snows, and she blows

Not that this is great post material, 'Cause weve all read about it so many times before, but it cannot go without mention.




It is April 26th, 5:39 A.M Central time zone, and it is now blowing I would guess up to 40 M.P.H. wind gusts (Maybe more), and it is snowing.


I know this is Minnesota, but this is not typical to have snow this time of year. I know it won't last, and I'll be riding again soon, but it still frustrates me because I've only had my motorcycle out a handfull of times. Many other years, I'd have had it out plenty by now.


Guess I'll work today instead of ride.


Have a good weekend, and hopefully some of you will get out and enjoy some decent weather.

Maybe I'll live vicariously through you.


Mr. Motorcycle

No comments:

Post a Comment