Friday, April 18, 2008

electric dirt bike

Californian manufacturer Zero Motorcycles has launched the Zero X, an electric MX motorcycle that it says combines excellent performance with low noise and zero emissions.


Giving credit where it's due:
I got this information from my friends at Custom Motorcycle Talk by BeachCruiser.

I thought for those of you who don't read their site, this was too good to pass up. It is really cool.

They have a really good post about an electric dirt bike from Zero Motorcycles. The bike is called Zero X. I don't want to say much more about it as this is not my post. Just click the link below to go to Beach Cruiser's site to read about it. http://www.thebeachcruiser.com/blog/2008/04/18/new-american-electric-dirtbike.html

Thanks Train for posting this.

Mr. Motorcycle

No comments:

Post a Comment