Tuesday, April 15, 2008

From the twisted mind of Mr. Motorcycle, I give you…



Mr. Motorcycles twisted sense of humor. Post #1


As I was watching the weather get warmer yesterday, and loving the warmer weather again today, The first thing that came to my mind is how I will fit in a motorcycle ride into my busy schedule today.

When I fly solo for a short ride, I usually don’t have anywhere special to go. I often end up at one of two of my local watering holes. I’m not much for drinking and riding, so I typically limit myself to one beer, which leaves the question…
What else is there to do while at a biker bar than drink?

Of course, eat.

Now that it is warm, the local watering holes will be sure to be grilling outdoors.

Thus, this post of a magnificently twisted picture of something I’ve been saving for all of you.

I give you “the wiener roaster”.


Anyone care for a wiener?


No comments:

Post a Comment