Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thanks to my behind the scenes Blogger buddies

I try to be as original as possible and try not to re-post as much as possible.
I do take credit for most information on my blog, and if not mine, I try to credit the source I found it at. But sometimes a good joke that is posted here was shared to me by one of my good buddies who read my blog, but don't blog themselves. Thus, they are friends which I like to refer to as behind the scenes Blogger buddies. Anyway, I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to them. Any time they think of something that they feel would be motoblogable, they are always good for sharing a great biker joke, story, or Youtube video, etc.

Thanks,
Daren, Randy, Jeff, and anyone else who sends me random stuff.
I hope I did not forget anyone important.

No comments:

Post a Comment