Thursday, August 21, 2008

Motorcycle Helmets and helmet laws


I've been looking around for a while now for just the right motorcycle helmet. I want the "look" as well as comfort, and function. There are a million styles. Let the journey begin.


Yeah you heard me, I'm giving in and buying a brain bucket.

On my internet quest, I stumbled upon this great site that has a detailed map and breakdown of helmet laws, and provision's per state. (U.S. Only). Sorry if you are one of my non U.S. visitors.

For those who tour regularily, or not so regular, it may be something you want to check out. I thought this was too good not to pass on.



Check out the helmet law page link that I found.
This is a good one to add to your favorites, unless of course you always wear a helmet anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment