Thursday, March 5, 2009

Toot Toot!

I wasn't going to do it, first of all because I didn't like the rules about listing only (5) other fabulous blogs. Hell let's just face it, I don't like rules.

But someone... Baron, who gave me the award, prodded me.

"Mr. Motorcycle Sir.... You are Funny man.
You should get on with it and process your Fabulous Blog Award..There is no time limit on when you can do it."


So here I am "tooting my horn" for you.

First off, not only did I not like all the rules, But I didn't like the picture.... either.

In my opinion...Considering this is a motorcycle blog, something like this would be a bit more appropriate.


Here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post. (NOT GONNA HAPPEN) too many good ones.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions:
On your post receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.


So here are my addictions: (No particular order per line, but in order 1-5)
1. My Wife, My kids, My pets and My friends.

2. My Harley, I love everything about it. Suddenly, I feel the need for speed.

3. My Dodge Charger, (ditto above)

4. The internet, computers, and technogadgets, including music, Ipods, etc. (Excluding video games. I hate that shit.)

5. Tools of all kinds. This includes all of the things I get to build, create, paint, fix, remodel, etc. with these tools. (P.S. Art supplies count as tools in my book.)


My Fave Five blogs. Well, you know.... Rules were made for Sheeple.

Thanks Baron for thinking of me. If I was going to list some of the good ones, I'd be sure to mention you.

No comments:

Post a Comment