Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Charlie and the Chocolate factory

I absolutely loved the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I liked the original. I never saw the remake, because I figured why ruin a good thing.

Willy Wonka Kicks ass.
Oompa Loompas REALLY kick some ass. I'd love to dress up as one and go down the road on my Harley at a random time of year no where around Halloween just to see peoples reactions.

Who doesn't love an Oompa Loompa, except my wife, who finds them utterly creepy. (She hated the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz too.)


.

.
Anyway,
You are probably wondering Why I posted about this weird subject on a "motorcycle blog".....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I believe if Willy Wonka himself had a custom choppper, It would look something like this.
He is the first one I though of when I saw it!
.
OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPITY DO, I'VE GOT A WICKED CHOPPER FOR YOU!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment