Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Polar Bear Motorcycle Run to Hooters


On Sunday, I made one long run via car to attend a GWRRA Chapter NJ-H meeting near North Plainfield, NJ. I used to live up there when I first got married so it was nice to see the area again with all its changes. After the meeting we headed farther north to Wayne, NJ so I could take pictures at the Hooters destination for the Polar Bear Grand Tour.


It was a cold day and the turnout wasn't that great, maybe 100 bikes spread over a couple of hours. I still got a good set of pictures including the requisite pose of our Chairman, Bob, with two Hooters girls. Bob does enjoy that.


We have seven more runs before the end of the season.


Meanwhile, I continue to work on the new Motorcycle Views site. That's the subject of my next blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment