Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Three things I know about women.

Joker recently posted http://harley-davidson-mystique.blogspot.com/2008/06/say-hi-to-keeley.html Quote" I'd be home bonding with my two boys. I also missed a ride up to Bub's Barbecue this morning. Some times you just have to take one for the team - if you don't want to find all your stuff scattered all over your front lawn and driveway anyway."End quote.

I comment Joker for this, but it reminds me of the three things I know about women.

1) If she is happy, I am happy.

2) If she aint happy, aint no one happy.

and.....

3) If she aint happy for a really long time, I aint happy with half my sh*t!

But seriously, I make time for my family and give up riding time quite oftern because as much as I love motorcycles, riding and the biker brotherhood, I love my wife, kids, and family more than anything in the world.

O.K., I'm done being mushy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment